Senior Product Designer
What We Need
A Senior Product Designer with strong interaction design and visual design skills to help us evolve and evangelize our design system. In addition, you can ideate with product managers, conduct research, prototype a solution, and iterate based on insights. The opportunity to transform the healthcare experience for all is a challenge that excites you!
Your Area of Focus
- Work with cross functional partners to define, develop and evangelize the Kareo design system across web, mobile and desktop
- Create modern design patterns that adhere to web and mobile standards, and meet platform wide requirements
- Document patterns including rationale, usage guidelines, and best practices
- Work with engineering to create reusable components based on design system patterns
- Collaborate with product teams across the organization to ensure proper use of design patterns, and identify and design new patterns as needed
- Own and evolve the platform information architecture and global navigation
- Conduct user research and testing to validates your designs
- Develop concepts, interaction flows, wireframes, visual mockups, and prototypes
- Present and communicate designs to product and cross-functional teams
- Analyze user feedback and activity and iterate to enhance the user experience
- Develop a deep understanding of Kareo users' attitudes, needs, and behaviors
- Coach and mentor junior staff members
- Work in an industry that has longevity for a company with goals more meaningful than simply trying to be "the next cool thing"
Your Professional Qualifications
- 7+ years of UX design and research experience
- Ability to clearly communicate designs and articulate design rationale
- Creativity and detail-oriented
- Good listener - you are open to ideas and feedback from others
- Data driven- Data guides your design. If you don’t have it, you go get it!
- Fluency with the design process, from user research to user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and testing
- Experience with creating and evangelizing design systems
- Experience conducting user interviews and testing
- Experience designing complex web and native mobile applications
- Strong grasp of information design, design patterns, and UX heuristics
- Fluency with UX tools like Sketch, Invision, Figma, etc
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR