ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) is Amazon Operation’s culture of continuous improvement. As a strategic partner for contact center leadership, the Selling Partner Risk Operations ACES Kaizen Promotion Officer role (SPRO ACES KPO) will continuously improve our risk operations processes and services by driving high impact improvement projects as well as daily process improvement activities focused on quality, efficiency, and consistency.
Proven track record of being :
1. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, preferably in Engineering, Technology, or Business.
2. 3+ years experience in program / project management or an equivalent operational role.
3. Proven experience and knowledge of process improvement tools, methods, and techniques.
4. Project management experience.
5. Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people / teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels
6. Experience communicating and presenting to groups
1. Prior experience on working with statistical tools like JMP, Minitab etc.
2. Ability to interpret, analyze, and understand complex data sets.
3. Ability to influence stakeholders across the organization without direct reporting lines.
4. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute project roadmaps.
5. Self-Starter and Change agent with the ability to lead change at a functional level.
6. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills along with outstanding facilitation skills.
7. Experience working as part of a global team with multiple time zones and geographically disperse resources.
8. Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
9. Proven ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment.
10. Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize work.
11. Certified Lean Six Sigma Green / Yellow Belt from a reputed institute or organization.