Product Support Representative
What We Need
Someone who will contribute to the development of the department’s plans (and company strategy) by serving as the customer’s advocate: your unique insight into the challenges faced by our clients will help shape Kareo’s product and processes. We love to nurture our representatives so that commitment and growth within our department can be encouraged. You will have the opportunity to advance your Support career in a fast changing and growing industry.
Your Area of Focus
- Provide outstanding customer support to our clients with their Kareo products and services and troubleshoot their technical difficulties
- Assist clients with navigating through our platform and provide customer support through inbound calls and emails
- Resolve client’s issues and questions while working closely with our internal team and external partners
- Provide a positive image for Kareo to customers by cheerfully assisting customers with problems.
- Provide training to empower customers to use Kareo to improve their operations as well as becoming a subject matter expert on or software
- Act as a key team member in our growing company and work closely with people throughout the company
- Help improve Kareo’s product and processes by contributing to the strategy using your unique insight into challenges faced by our clients and acting as the customer advocate.
- We’ll rely on you to be the professional and friendly contact for our clients (many of whom are doctors, practice staff or billers learning about Kareo for the first time). You’ll assist customers by answering phone calls and responding to emails in a timely, friendly and informative way. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about both Kareo and the Medical Billing industry- ultimately becoming a Subject Matter Expert on both topics and a trusted resource for our clients
Your Professional Qualifications
- Fluent English (CEFR B2+) verbal and written communication skills, because you will persuade, present and problem solve throughout the day.
- High School Diploma.
- 2+ years answering inbound phone calls and resolving technical software problems.
- Bonus points for having knowledge in using Salesforce, Shortel, Confluence
- A professional and friendly demeanor for our clients, many of whom are learning about Kareo for the first time.
- Ability to be a critical resource to assist customers by answering phone calls and responding to emails in a timely, friendly and informative way.
- Amazing telephone presence and LOVE of talking on the phone. Yes, love since this is where you will spend the majority of your day.
- Comfort with most things technical especially Salesforce and Microsoft Office products. Knowing what SaaS stands for is a pretty big deal too.
- Proven results in your ability to research/test complex issues (we want to know how you achieved this!)
- Open to learning new things.
- Confidence, but not too much. Sense of urgency, but don't get here at 4:00 AM to start your day (no one will be here). Awesome sense of humor and empathy for those around you.
- Experience in a software company. Or healthcare. Or health insurance (Nice to have)
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR