Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 435 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with the Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovative solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry, and technology.
We are currently searching for a strong SAP Release Engineer:
- Creating complex, enterprise-transforming applications within a dynamic, progressive, technically diverse environment.
- Ensures our solutions address the business needs of the business sponsors/leaders.
- Using the latest tools and techniques thrives in a role that will involve hands-on coding, usually in a pair programming environment.
- Contribute to project and team priorities and find innovative ways to meet objectives Influence, scope and help estimate project streams/work.
- Keep up to date with the business domain and work closely with business stakeholders
- Experience in SAP CI/CD, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Development knowledge, Agile Scrum methodologies and DevOps model Proficient in agile development and SDLC, CI/CD, defining user story and creating system design specs, code documentation, Creating mockups, guiding team members
- Self-motivated, capable to manage own workload with minimum supervision.
- Advanced Oral English.
- Native Spanish.
- Hybrid remote working
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come to be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
SAP CI/CD DevOps Resource