Sr Admin Assistant - International
Reports to : CIO
Division : Technology Operations
Position Summary : Responsible for supporting executive initiatives by collecting, consolidating and providing accurate, up-
to-date information on initiative details, status, and issues. Assist with preparation, scheduling and coordination for meetings, develop and manage routine reporting / communications.
Provide support for the ongoing administration of business processes and administrative details.
Job Responsibilities : Project Coordination
1. Coordinate planned and ad-hoc project and business activities
2. Conduct routine research; compile and format reports and metrics; assist with material and presentations
3. Prepare meeting agendas, coordinate logistics, liaison with attendees
4. Prepare expense report submittals, and reconcile credit card statements
5. Effectively navigate corporate systems to assemble data related to people, projects and business initiatives for the purposes of planning and coordination
1. Assist in the development and distribution of management reports and presentations
2. Maintain a schedule of executive and project stakeholders for various initiatives
3. Develop and maintain dashboards, distribution lists, reporting / tracking tools
4. Ensure timely, relevant and consistent communications occur
5. Maintain documentation and version control of documents / PowerPoints
6. Collect, organize and summarize project data (status, issues, budget, milestones, metrics)
7. Maintain a schedule of regular communications and communication plans, ensuring timely and accurate information is provided to stakeholders and employees
1. Schedule meetings, arrange conference calls, coordinate calendars and plan travel
2. Read, route and prioritize email and other communications
3. Compose and proofread regular correspondence, including project documents, contracts and other business documents
4. Meeting preparation and follow up : reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure operations leaders are prepared with necessary information, agendas, documents
5. Draft executive communications, reports, and presentations
Skill and Capabilities
Strong effective communicator both verbal and written
2. Office collaboration and communication tools (calendaring, email, slack, PowerPoint, and others)
3. Ability to accept ambiguous tasks and define the discrete deliverables expected in delivering the outcome
4. Highly organized and a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once
5. Proactive and eager to take on new tasks with minimal oversight
Effective, versatile and action-oriented
Education, Experience, and Skill Preferences
1. Some college, or equivalent work experience, preferred
2. 3+ years’ experience supporting Business / Operations Executive or 3+ years’ experience as a project manager, executive administrative assistant or business coordinator
3. Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
4. Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
5. Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
Neustar does not accept unsolicited resumes from external firms or agencies. Neustar will not be responsible for placement fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Diversity, inclusion and teamwork are second nature to Neustar; and these values permeate our entire business structure.
Neustar is committed to creating an environment where a wide spectrum of opinions and beliefs are actively sought, listened to and respected.
Further, our talented workforce draws from the many geographic areas and markets in which Neustar operates worldwide, which represents a distinct competitive advantage.
The rich and varied personal and professional backgrounds of our employees make Neustar a dynamic and rewarding company at which to build a career. We invite you to join us.
Neustar, Inc. considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a Vietnam-
era or special disabled veteran in accordance with federal law and other state and local requirements. Neustar, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment and provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws.