Configuration and commissioning of Distributed Control Systems.
Responsibilities 1. Read and interpret process drawings (PFD, P&ID).
2. Perform engineering activities related to Distributed Control Systems Configuration.
3. Take part in project implementation following the QMS system requirements.
4. Generate project documentation.
5. Plans and coordinates technical design and engineering implementation of project work.
6. Participates in the execution of procedures for factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing, commissioning, and startup activities.
7. Support onshore activities like factory acceptance testing, site acceptance testing, commissioning, and startup.
8. Interface with customer to determine detail scope definition.
9. Shares technical knowledge with project team, supervisor, own discipline and other engineering disciplines.
1. Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Electrical, Electromechanical, Mechatronics, or Chemical engineering from an accredited university with minimum 3 years of experience (Technicians with 4-5years of experience).
2. Experience with any of the following Control Systems : Emerson, ABB, Invensys, Honeywell, Westinghouse, Bristol Babcock, Yokogawa, Siemens, Rockwell, etc.
3. Experience with any of the following HMI or SCADA software packages : Wonderware, Rockwell, Intellution, GE Cimplicity, Ci-Tech, Iconics, Siemens, US Data, National Instruments.
4. Experience in Food or Beverage Processing, Chemical, Bio-Tech, Oil and gas, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical industries is a plus .
5. Intermediate English.
6. Portuguese is a Plus. 7. Team player approach on project execution.
8. PLC configuration and programming knowledge.
9. Knowledge on communication protocols like OPC, Modbus, Profibus, FF, HART is a plus .
10. Travel for short and long periods of time is required (60% required).
11. Basic Instrumentation and ISA symbology knowledge.
12. Process control knowledge.
13. Organized, Customer focus, Problem Solving.