We are growing quickly at Tech9 and looking for a Site Reliability Engineer. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that has a primary focus of making our customers happy by delivering value, without all the burdensome policies and rules that have become typical for outsourced software development companies.
*This position is remote.
- You will have challenging problems to solve
- You will have flexibility and autonomy to solve problems and deliver solutions
- We will provide a highly collaborative environment with skilled and super friendly teammates
- We will fully support you in developing software the right way
- We won't burden you with useless policies and procedures
- We will provide you with the tools you need to succeed
If Tech9 sounds like a place you’d like to work, we'd love to talk to you.
Here are some more details about the position:
- Develop automated solutions to support and facilitate the development pipeline.
- Collaborate on self-service solutions and train development teams on related tools and processes to support the autonomous team model.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Infrastructure, Development, QA, Architecture, and Product owners to meet organizational goals.
- Support several non-production development environments as well as the eCommerce production environment.
- Participate in troubleshooting, debugging and general incident/problem management activities.
- Continuously improve the state of DevOps and SRE.
- Some on-call duties required.
- Experience as SRE or a similar role.
- Some experience in application/system performance monitoring (NewRelic, Nagios, etc…)
- SDLC and ALM concepts.
- CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus).
- Source Code Management and SCM Tools like Git/Bitbucket.
- Agile/Lean practices.
- Containers and Orchestration (e.g, Docker, Swarm/Kubernetes).
- Messaging Services (e.g., Rabbit, Kafka, MSMQ).
- IaaS, PaaS, and Infrastructure as Code.
- .NET Framework or other Object-Oriented Programming.
- Strong background in Linux and/or Windows System Administration.
- AWS or Azure experience preferred but not required.
- Experience with configuration management using SaltStack, Ansible, or equivalent.
- A working understanding of code and scripting (PowerShell, Python, etc..).
- High intermediate level of English (B2).
Powered by JazzHR