We consider this position to be ideal for a person who likes to interact with customers and coworkers. A person who is motivated by the technical challenges of complex solutions that will be working in global customers.
The person would be part of a software area dedicated to develop solutions around Cisco infrastructure and collaboration technologies, as well as tailored software for multiple clients.
We give an option of 100% WFH as well as being able to work from our offices in Curridabat. The person must be able to join and collaborate with a work team that may only be known by video calls.
- Understanding new design spaces, generating ideas, and delivering quality design work on time.
- Produce high quality sales engagements featuring visual wireframes, specifications, storyboards, use cases and scenarios, and design prototypes in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user centered design processes.
- Participate in consultation with the Scrum Masters, Development Leads and team members in estimating effort for work assigned.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes and/or procedures that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design Science or related discipline.
- Fluent in English: at least 80% in reading, writing and oral skills.
- At least 2 years of working experience in an agile software development environment.
- Adobe Creative Cloud suite knowledge.
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge, enough to collaborate with the company's developers.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to empathize with the customer’s viewpoint when designing and developing UX/UI.