We are on the hunt for passionate Senior Software Engineers with proven experience either on Front-end or Back-end, Full Stack experience is a plus. This role is perfect for those with a strong sense of how it should be done, as we're looking for leaders who can help establish standards and practices of front end and back end development in our projects. And if you've worked with big consumer applications and helped them scale massively, that'd be great too.
You know your stuff:
- 5 years plus of Software Engineering experience.
- Extensive development experience either on front-end OR back-end :
- Back-end development experience using technology stacks based on either Java, Node, Python or Ruby.
- Proven experience in a technical leadership role is a must.
- Great verbal and written English and Spanish communication skills, at least B2 according to CEFR for both languages.
- You strive on building high quality, secure, legible and maintainable code, based on best practices and on solid theoretical knowledge of computer science and software engineering.
- Keen to learn and improve everyday.
- You thrive in collaborative environments and are not shy to pitch in improvement proposals.
- You’re up for supporting the team on achieving set objectives and you know the right time to ask for help on achieving yours.
- Experience working with SQL and relational database engines MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases, especially MongoDB. You’ll get bonus points if you also have experience with ElasticSearch.
- You’ve worked extensively with git and git flow.
- You know your way around the terminal and have written bash scripts to automate some of your tasks.
- You have worked with development environments based on Docker.
We believe that work and fun can, in fact, coexist. To wit:
- Competitive salary in USD.
- Work from home 3 days a week.
- Very flexible schedule (objectives is what actually matters).
- Private health/life/dental insurance (free for you, 50% discount for your spouse/children).
- Monthly training subsidy.
- Lunch is on us the days at the office.
- Free fruits to enjoy at the office Monday thru Thursday.
- There's always drinks and snacks in the kitchen.
- Private and secure parking space.
- Culture of integrity.
- Culture of knowledge sharing.
- Video game room.