The Accounts Payable Team Lead will provide day to day operational support and management to the Accounts Payable Team and respond to all financial function queries / requests.
This role will provide leadership, expertise and advice to the AP Team Analysts, to enable them to deliver consistently high standards on daily key Accounts Payable activities within the AMER Shared Service Center Organization.
The AP Team Leader will also assist the AP Team with transactional activities during periods of high work volume if need it.
Also to play an active role contributing to the improvement of the performance of the Shared Service Center.
1. Provide leadership, expertise and guidance to the Accounts Payable Analysts to enable them to provide timely and accurate accounts payable services and responses to queries.
2. Lead and act as a quality controller across all aspects of AP functions to ensure consistency in the execution of the Accounts Payable Procedures.
3. To identify, work on and propose continuous system and process improvements to ensure quality service delivery to Roche stakeholders
4. Work closely with the Accounts Payable Manager to set performance targets, team work plans, and mitigate identified risk areas.
5.Ensure all required monthly processing is completed within the agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
6. Assists with day to day AP transactions as required.
7. Provides accurate and timely support on urgent payment requests.
8. Manage AP Team resources and work planning function and allocate tasks within the team accordingly.
9. Identify AP Team Member training gaps
10. Look for / Create training materials to fix knowledge / skills gaps identified.
11. Coordinate Training execution along with the AP SME
12. Create and Maintain SOPs
Other Skills :
focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.