The Online Store Support Representative directly supports customer queries via chat and email relating to the our client Online Store experience with emphasis on Fusion/Workstation products. Helping customers to navigate the our client online store, purchase the right our client products for their needs, resolve issues and ensuring the optimum customer experience.
• Provide customer assistance and support via chat and email for non-technical product and online store issues or queries.
• Communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner via chat and email.
• Resolve any customer Online Store issues through diligent research and troubleshooting where required.
• Work directly with our internal teams to resolve and prevent customer issues.
• Enter & Maintain accurate issue description and detailed updates within our CRM system.
• Customer Focus
• Effective communication
• Change, Adaptability and Flexibility
• Team and Collaborative Working
• Using Initiative- Achieving Goals
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude in a dynamic work environment
• Dependable time management skills.
• Positive and constructive attitude, comfortable facing new challenges and application technologies.
• Real passion for learning new technology
• Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays
Ability to demonstrate sincere compassion and empathy for customers' issues and problems