At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
The Circuit Simulation Engineer is responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining software designed to perform transistor-level analog / RF circuit simulation.
Candidate should have an advanced degree in electrical engineering, computer science, applied mathematics, or similar, and demonstrated expertise in one of more areas of electrical analysis or scientific computing, such as :
1. Transistor-level VLSI circuit simulation
2. Computational electromagnetics
3. RF or microwave circuit simulation / analysis
4. Large-scale scientific computing and deployment of parallel numerical algorithms, including GPU systems and CPU-GPU programming frameworks (CUDA, OpenCL)
5. Numerical analysis, especially numerical linear algebra, sparse matrix techniques, or numerical methods for solution of ordinary and partial differential equations.
6. Computational physics
Candidate should be proficient in C / C++ development with a good understanding of efficient implementation of high-performance numerical algorithms and associated data structure design.
Understanding of analog / RF IC design and verification practices is a strong plus. The engineer should have ability to work with an engineering and cross-functional team to deliver innovative technologies in a production environment.
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.