The Strategic Account Services (SAS) organization strives to improve the Amazon customer experience by working directly with Selling Partners to enable more selection, reduce defects, and drive growth across their businesses.
The SAS ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence System) team is responsible for building robust processes, identifying opportunities for improvement, and partnering with dependent teams to improve processes, tools and systems for internal and external customers.
The Issue Assistance (IA) function within SAS ACES provides best-in-class service delivery experience (on time and quality standards) to the sellers by driving their issues to resolution.
The IA team initially triages these requests and guides Sellers to appropriate details (process steps, furnish supporting resources) through the right channel to get traction on their original requests.
The ideal candidate is analytical, self-motivated, customer-focused and team oriented, with clear communication. They will be responsible to build and manage motivated and dynamic operations team .
They are accountable towards organizational goals and work backwards from customers, stakeholders and dependent teams to successfully deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
Key job responsibilities
1. Manage a team size of upto 8-10 associates.
2. Ability to dive deep into the root causes of issues / metrics performance and be able to come up with a logical solution / action plan to address the issues.
3. Motivate employees to achieving the perfect seller interaction, service level agreements and targeted quality and productivity goals.
4. Coach and develop associates and supervisors on career paths for internal promotion and job enrichment opportunities.
5. Identify system and process improvement opportunities which will directly influence the seller experience.
6. Manage and coordinate change management initiatives and Implement communications strategy across the site.
7. Participates in recruitment and selection activities including role modeling through hiring decisions and processes.
8. Manage performance and behavior of direct reports through effective 1 : 1 meetings, coaching and mentorship.
9. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the site and company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
10. Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures · Degree Qualification in business or management desirable