Our client is a global technology consulting and digital solutions company helping more than 435 clients succeed in a converging world. They go the extra mile for their clients and accelerate their digital transformation with the Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT, and cloud journeys.
Our client is a USD 14 million company with 104,000+ professionals across the 5 continents, helping global customers with innovative solutions.
The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in the construction industry, financial industry, and technology.
We are currently searching for a strong SAP PO Resource:
- At least 6 to 7 years of experience on end to end integration of third-party, PO, and SAP.
- SAP PO development expertise and should have excellent knowledge of Mapping functionalities.
- Should have exposure to
- Experience in NWBPM
- Should know B2B EDI Concepts.
- Should have exposure to IDOC configurations and Trouble Shooting & Monitoring expertise to support an end to end integration.
- Should have the analytical skill to troubleshoot and test issues.
- Should have excellent communication skills to gather requirements from clients and interactions.
- Advanced Oral English.
- Native Spanish.
- Hybrid remote working.
If you meet these qualifications and are pursuing new challenges that focus on delivering innovative solutions that increase business value, we’d like to talk with you today. Come to be a part of the action at Sequoia Connect. Explore all our job openings | Sequoia Career’s Page: https://www.sequoiags.com/careers/.
SAP PO Resource NWBPM B2B IDOC