The Mid. Project Manager plays an integral role in supporting the planning and execution of tasks. The role requires great attention to detail, excellent verbal / written communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks on tight deadlines.
This person's primary role will be :
1. Lead and direct project team members.
2. Assign and schedule project tasks.
3. Manage communication with Client Services team.
4. Create documentations, tickets, reports and other administrative tasks.
5. Keep an updated status of tasks, manage resources and identify blockers to avoid delays on the deadlines.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, or other relevant graduate degree.
Business administration / / Digital marketing / / Information technology management or related career.
Excel and Google spreadsheets experience.
Soft Skills : Been able to work under pressure, ownership and accountability.