We are currently seeking an iOS developer or Desarrollador iOS to join our dynamic iOS chapter at Aequilibrium. The ideal candidate should love tackling complex architectures and consulting with clients to bring clarity to challenging enterprise environments. If you have a passion for technology and are excited about leading a digital revolution, keep reading.
The ideal candidate should have experience successfully shipping mobile applications and supporting them in production, loves learning quickly and helping our clients achieve their goals. Here you will work remotely with a high-performance Scrum team, made up of software developers, UX designers, architects, business analysts, QA engineers, and sales individuals, who all work together in-house at Aequilibrium.
We want someone who values their soft skills as much as their technical ones, understands what it really means to do Agile software development and is ready to work with a ridiculously driven team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience developing native mobile applications
- Familiar with Swift, Objective-C, native iOS SDKs / Frameworks and Xcode
- Creating automated test suites and ensuring quality in your code
- Experience with a package manager like Cocoapods or Carthage
- You easily help transform business requirements into technical architecture
- Collaborating with designers, product managers, and your development team to deliver compelling user-facing products and services
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies like Scrum. You apply the Agile values to your work and understand how they can add to your team’s success
- Experience working directly with clients and stakeholders. You’re a consultant, comfortable interacting with clients to solve their business challenges
- You can handle working on multiple projects or tasks and keep them all under control
- You value writing clean, maintainable, testable code that solves business problems quickly
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Occasional travel required for training and client projects
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Backbase
- A desire to work with the latest technologies relating to iOS
- Full stack mobile development skills (Android and iOS)
- Understanding of web development
- Background in the finance and/or professional services sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field (or equivalent)
The ability to speak both Spanish (fluently) and English (business conversational) is essential for this position. You will be working on our projects with clients throughout Latin America so the ability to communicate with the client and our internal teams is key to success!
Note: Please submit your application in English. Our recruitment team are based here in Canada and have limited Spanish speaking skills. You should be prepared to speak in English during our recruitment process.
Speed. That’s something we’re known for around here. We work fast. Really fast. Our team uses Agile methodologies and Lean Startup principles to deliver our clients’ projects before the competition. We’re a digital product studio which brings together product managers, designers and developers dedicated to creating winning web, mobile and IoT solutions. We plan, design, architect and build technology platforms and products—delivering world-class technology solutions for both established companies (such as Hootsuite, Central 1 Credit Union, Monexa, iQmetrix) and well-funded startups (such as Sneaker Con, and Grideo).
We foster a casual and collaborative work environment and support flexible schedules. We're big on technology and creativity, and believe that teamwork is the key to reaching amazing feats.
We can be very flexible in regards to your location and are able to accommodate remote working throughout the Americas.
Whether you wish to stay in your current location or have plans to emigrate to Canada in the future, please apply and our recruitment team will be happy to discuss your preferences and potential options of employment with you.
Learn more about our team: aequilibrium.com/careers
Aequilibrium is trusted with highly sensitive information. Upon joining our team, you may be asked to undergo security screenings including a criminal record check.
Get Social with Us!
Check out some of our recent press:
Powered by JazzHR