The Mid. Project Manager plays an integral role in supporting the planning and execution of tasks. The role requires great attention to detail, excellent verbal / written communication skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks on tight deadlines.
1. Lead and direct project team members.
2. Assign and schedule project tasks.
3. Manage communication with Client Services team.
4. Create documentations, tickets, reports and other administrative tasks.
5. Keep an updated status of tasks, manage resources and identify blockers to avoid delays on the deadlines.
Tech Requirements :
Soft Skills :
Been able to work under pressure, ownership and accountability.
1. Customer Service Focus
3. Continuing learning ability
5. Problem solving skills
6. Active listening
7. Interpreting Data to Determine the Scope of Problems
Languages : English : 90%
Bachelor’s degree in Information technology management / / Business administration / / Digital marketing / / or related career.