React Native Engineer
Concentrix Tigerspike is a digital services company that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services and helping businesses to define their digital strategy.
With a global team, spanning 10 regional offices, we’re one of the most recognised specialist enterprise mobility companies in the world.
We’re now looking for a React Native Engineer, who enjoys a challenge, to join us.
So, if you have a thirst for innovation and want to work with talented and passionate people in an informal and high energy environment, then read on.
Tell me more!
The clients we partner with, range from boutique to multinational, whose users span from employees in your local supermarket to vulnerable young adults.
For your first project, you will join a team with a mix of existing and new employees across the US, South America, and the UK working on the rebuild of a direct to consumer financial services mobile app.
We pride ourselves on quality, and we ensure this with unit testing, automation testing, clean architectural approaches.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with well-crafted code.
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent native user experience
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Ensure the quality of the software you write via unit tests, integration tests and automated UI tests.
What skills do you need?
- Solid knowledge of best-practice at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest and Detox.
- Knowledge of using git-based source control (*we use Bitbucket).
- Good communications skills and able to work in a client-facing role.
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques and toolchains - we use Bitrise.
- Writing code that follows SOLID principles, platform-specific conventions and common design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming patterns.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle and Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Knowledge of Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience working with complex requirements and making pragmatic decisions on priority and implementation approach.
- Knowledge of state management using React Hooks.
- Familiarity with secure coding best practices.
- Skilled in securing data in transit and at rest using a variety of encryption techniques.
- Experience using the styled-components library.
- Experience with native application development for iOS or Android.
- Experience creating white label solutions (shared codebase, supporting multiple products).
What’s in it for you?
Empowerment -to be autonomous within a team that is passionate to deliver quality. Decide core working hours as a team, giving you the flexibility to work when and where you want. You’ll work towards an end goal with the freedom to add to, rather than just following, Concentrix Tigerspike best practices.
Quality - author and critique software designs and architectures and ensure the quality of your teams work through pair programming, code reviews, unit tests and test automation.
Excitement - you’ll enjoy the benefits of being part of an established global company, yet be part of a small and growing US-based team with lots of challenges to solve
Collaboration - you’ll work in multi-disciplinary teams, alongside highly experienced designers and engineers, enabling you to challenge each other and push each other to grow.
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Internet allowance
- Company doctor
About Concentrix Tigerspike
Established in 2003, Concentrix Tigerspike is a digital services company that solves complex problems by creating digital products, providing consultative services and helping businesses to define their digital strategy.
We’re proud partners with Apple, SAP, AWS as well as being a Google Certified Developer Agency Partner.
We have a strong team of more than 300, in 10 locations around the world, that believe in collaboration in an Agile environment - where our designers and engineers work side by side to create beautiful, functional and valuable digital products that solve important problems.
Powered by JazzHR