The ideal candidate will ensure accurate processing and recording of company’s finance and accounting, provide timely and accurate financial information.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will include the following responsibilities:
· Finance Process development and standardization for LATAM.
· Accounting Process development and standardization for LATAM.
· KPI & SLA Development and control for department employees.
· Analyze financial data to identify our company’s financial status.
· Responsible for purchasing and supply chain activities as well as vendor management including negotiation and maintaining relationships associated with outsourced services.
· Communicate with supply vendors, government entities (PROCOMER), and other external parties to update executives on all the changes and business needs.
· Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility.
· Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
· Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices.
· Check the validity of debit accounts.
· Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments.
· Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines.
· Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients.
· Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data.
· Prepare budget reports.
· Plan out necessary changes that need to be done by requesting approval from upper management, placing orders, receiving supplies and distributing them to the relevant parties.
· Participate in regular audits and recommend corrective financial action plans.
· Design and review fiscal policies.
· Identify investment opportunities.
· Advise our senior management team on financial planning (e.g. acquisitions, mergers and loans).
· Create forecast models based on current and past financial results.
· Ensure all Latin America Operations have enough funds in order to make all their payments.
· Ensure the payroll is accurate and paid in compliance with all negotiations.
· Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
· Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
· Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
· Develop financial and operational reporting as needed.
· Load import files received from HR (All Companies).
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
· Advanced English at least (B2+).
· Strong written and oral skills.
· Accounting professional, bachelor’s Degree is a must.
· Over 3 years of working experience in Finance or Accounting.
· Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
· Labor Law & Payroll Strong knowledge is desired.
· Strong problem-solving skills.
· Time management skills.
- Life Insurance.
- Health Insurance.
- Parking Reimbursement.