1. Project lead the practical implementation and provide training and support to all staff in facilitating the implementation of the new incident reporting and risk assessment system, Sentinel - to be completed within contract timescale.
2. Creating and implementing an Environmental Management Plan / policy. This should include investigating and evaluating the possibility of the organisation seeking a recognised environmental accreditation - to be completed within contract timescale.
3. Reviewing, developing and improving the organisation’s safety management system, ensuring that health and safety risks are identified, assessed and managed with appropriate control measures in order to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
4. Develop, implement and review the organisation’s Health and Safety Policies and procedures / guidance.
5. Assist managers carrying out risk assessments across all areas of the orgainsation and carry out risk assessments in certain areas.
This includes working with the HR department to support risk assessments for staff.