Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, Prime Video, Compliance, Trust and Safety is dedicated to ensuring that Prime Video is a place for viewers, and creators around the world to belong, create, and express themselves.
Whether understanding and solving their online content concerns, navigating within global legal frameworks, or enforcing worldwide policy, the Compliance team is on the front lines of enhancing the PV experience and protecting free speech in our ever-evolving digital world.
As a Risk Manager I , you are responsible for working with a global team of Catalog associates, Policy, Program, Engineering, Legal and other teams to prevent violating content from appearing on PV.
Your team of associates with help of cutting edge tools and technology, will evaluate abuse trends and quality, and develop workflows and processes that maintain our quality / community guidelines.
Your teams will review decisions about the appropriateness of different content, including considerations of cultural and political sensitivities.
This role will require on call work on weekends on a rotational basis.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be well organized, assisting multiple catalog associates with different issues at any one time.
Technically savvy with an interest in content moderation / data labeling, your verbal and written communication skills should be excellent, being able to clearly explain issues and the paths to resolution quickly and succinctly to the catalog associates.
Your commitment to the success of our VCC org should be strong and you should have a proven record of exceeding on input / output goals.
Key job responsibilities
1) Managing teams on tasks associated to manage video content
2) Provides end to end support for optimization of associates
3) Leads and motivates the team to deliver on operational goals
4) Ensure removal of any roadblocks that hinder goal achievement with minimal supervision
5) Works with the team to build business reviews, share it within other stakeholder teams, peers, management on a regular basis
6) Proactively gathers, analyzes, and shares data with management to influence business decisions.
7) Works with the team to identify and implement solutions and pilots to drive process efficiencies & business goals.
8) Work closely with tech teams to get all internal tool related issues resolved
9) Exhibits & drives a culture of putting customer first with the team
10) Ensures timely response to all escalations
1) 2 years managerial experience
2) Passionate about video content , online streaming platforms, online business, e-commerce
3) Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to face external and internal partners in a professional and mature manner, and strong ability to handle objections
4) Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
5) Flexible to work in rotational shifts.
Preferred Qualifications :
1) Experience in content moderation ,data labeling, e-commerce
2) Work experience in an account management / lead position or similar
3) Advanced computer literacy especially in Microsoft Office applications
4) Experience in data analysis, either professional experience or through your education
5) Bachelors Degree