Help Desk technician II role.
A TSC Technician is expected to perform all of the duties and responsibilities, who :
Spends the required number of hours of online time per day on the phones assisting clients.
Provides thorough first and second level technical support to resolve client problems, and acts as the liaison throughout the problem resolution process between clients and subject matter experts responsible for escalated problems.
Receive client requests for company products, services or other application assistance, identifies the source of the problem, determines the appropriate course of action to resolve the problem, using internal and external information sources and coaches the user through the resolution process.
Following all departmental guidelines thoroughly documents and tracks all client reported issues using the current problem management application.
Provides after-hours on call support, as scheduled and / or needed.
Coordinates AT&T and / or VRU call routing and message fronting as needed.
Provides limited second level technical support to peers in resolving more challenging problems.
Directly handles escalated issues assigned to them by the department Manager, Supervisor, or Lead.
Assists management with support-related tasks and participates in application beta-testing as needed.
Makes recommendations for process improvements and technology changes within the department.
Assists with training and / or cross training of newly hired technicians, or existing technicians requiring or seeking additional training.
Assists the department Manager and / or Supervisor with company projects or initiatives that have direct impact on the department.
Clear and Effective Communication.
Adaptability to constant changes.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Excellent Customer Service Skills, a client centric approach to resolving client issues.
Excellent / Fluent English level - 85% or above
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience combined with a technical school certification.
2. Experience providing technical support via email.
3. Minimum of 3 years of call center experience, minimum of 1 year in the technical support area and desired 2 years in customer service.
4. Strong PC, mainframe, Internet knowledge, problem solving, analytical, and customer service.
5. Sound knowledge of the following technologies : FTP, XML, Internet browsers (internet explorer and Firefox) Mainframe,
6. Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills.
7. Advanced English Language skills, both verbal and written.
8. Experience as Expert matter agent for assigned products and / or applications, handling all responsibilities of that function as a plus.
9. Experience with other positions working with Credit history, FCRA policies, or companies like Equifax, Transunion is a plus.
10. Proven previous job stability, including maintaining long-term work relationships with former employers.
11. Must be able to clear the company’s pre-employment screening.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner.