1. Implement and act in accordance with Moody’s Corporation, Moody’s Investor Services and Moody’s Analytics Information Security Policy.
2. Identify risks if working with external parties.
3. Ensure information security when dealing with customers.
1. Undergraduate degree in Finance or similar career.
2. English, oral and written knowledge at fluid level.
3. Solid skills in Windows environment (mainly in Excel, but also in MS Office).
4. Ability to interpret financial statements
5. 1 to 2 years of experience in Financial Analysis or similar career.