The Digital Channels team lead the transformation of our owned communications channels and digital platforms. We manage the programs, technology and set operational excellence for our platforms with the goal of generating high-quality audience engagement with our news, stories and campaigns.
We are seeking a passionate Digital Channels Support Associate to provide content management system and application support, web publishing and drive continuous improvement of our internal and external communications channels. This includes the corporate Intranet, Sales Portal, Newsroom and our email platform. The Associate should be passionate about providing production support for web site and applications through both rapid and detailed response to issues. Coordination with peers and colleagues across the globe is a daily activity. This role will also identify, analyze, and figure out the root cause of issues while identifying trends for future learnings.
This individual is able to work against tight deadlines, while recognizing urgency and will be a good communicator who can work on their own initiatives as well as following management directives. It is essential that this individual is a great teammate as well as a strong individual contributor. Working in an autonomous fashion with self-management of time according aligned support priorities.
• Provides superior customer support and is first line of support to our users via our help platform
• Takes initiative and action to assess, respond, resolve and follow up issues with all users in a timely manner
• Acts as a liason between internal business units and development teams when needed
• Conducts live training and support on users issues, new enhancements and features
• Creates and updates user guides as needed and in partnership with training lead
• Communicates regularly with internal teams to ensure content and processes are maintained at a high level of accuracy and relevance
• Participates in user acceptance testing of new features on our channels and provides ticketing support
• Works with the editorial and communications team to stage and publish blogs and press releases to the Newsroom
• BA/BS degree with 4+ years of proven track record in customer service and web production experience in fast-paced environments
• Experience working on content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, Drupal and Wordpress
• Fast learner, self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be detail-oriented and demonstrates good judgement in analyzing information to make decisions
• Excellent troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
• Proficient with digital technologies and Microsoft suite of applications
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
• Team oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast paced dynamic environment with excellent customer relationship skills
• HTML/CSS experience preferred