We are looking for a Senior Python Software Engineer to mentor and lead teams in a fast-growing start-up environment for a San Francisco-based client. Teams are currently distributed with 3 junior to mid-level team members in need of mentoring. Must reside and have work authorization in Costa Rica, El Salvador or Colombia to apply.
The ideal candidate has:
- 6+ years of experience as a Software Engineer - full stack preferred
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- Expert knowledge of Python. Alternatively, we'll accept expert knowledge of C#/.NET with a desire to learn Python and basic concepts mastered.
- Knowledge or hands-on experience working with AWS or similar cloud technologies
- Team lead experience preferred - senior level skillset with a strong background in SCRUM or agile methodologies also accepted.
- Experience developing microservices a strong preference.
- Strong communication in English - minimum level of B2
- Ability to learn new frameworks quickly and drive innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
Perks of working at FusionHit:
- WFH (5 days).
- Medical Insurance.
- Corporate Pluralsight, Udemy account.
- Flexible Time.
- Tech Talks.
- Career Path.
- Recreational Company Activities.
- High-end equipment (Lenovo laptop, dual monitor).
- Social Program (HitCommunity).
- Company Awards.
- Much more…
Are you curious already?
- Take a look at our company Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/fusionhit/
- Take a look at our company culture video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u66tkPjdps
Powered by JazzHR