This role manages the functional aspects of the Raw Materials Department to assure
outstanding customer service levels and accuracy in material handling.
Supervises Warehouse leads, material handler and all temporary staff hired in the Materials and Finished Goods Warehouse.
1. Effectively processes materials requests and all sterile shipments
2. Supervises, train, evaluate and guide personnel under his / her responsibility.
3. Operates the material inventory module of the MRP system
4. Works closely with :
f. All other areas to provide excellent service ensuring customer satisfaction
5. Track inventory levels including proper management of expired, obsolete, non conformant and excess product and materials.
6. Ensures all material is securely stored and keep special controls for high value inventory.
7. Constantly work to improve processes and implement productivity improvements
8. Ensure equipment under his / her responsibility are properly maintained.
9. Monitors transactions to ensure accurate and appropriate documentation is provided
10. Maintains regular inventory cycle counts within budgeted tolerances
11. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
12. Ensure compliance with all regulations (Free Trade Zone, Trade Compliance, JSOX, Quality Regulations, Internal Policies)
13. Ensure compliance with all safety requirements and enforces the use of all required personal protective equipment / devices.
14. Bachelor's Degree in related area
15. 3 years of experience as supervisor