The Digital Analyst, you will be engaged in multiple projects around analytics. Role involves data analysis, profiling, coming up with business insights and data driven strategy recommendations.
You will be generating insights through data mining and analysis for various projects.
This person's primary role will be :
1. Google Tag Manager and Analytics troubleshooting (and fixing).
2. Google Analytics advanced setting and goal creation.
3. Explore raw data (digital platform data, CRM data, and metadata) and derive metrics and insights from that data.
4. Report generation and automation. Preferably with Google Data Studio.
5. Statistical data analysis to provide business insights and predictive results.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Finance / Mathematics / Stats / Econometrics or any other quantitative field
Advanced excel and Google Spreadsheets.
Soft Skills : Been able to work under pressure, ownership and accountability.