JOB DESCRIPTION : Position Accountability
The Digital / CRM & PR Specialist will support all the brands to develop, plan, execute and follow up on customer acquisition and retention campaigns through a variety of media most likely to be digital, social media, SMS, direct mail and email.
The Digital / CRM & PR Specialist is ultimately responsible for acquisition and retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to post-
event analysis. This includes coming up with creative ideas, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process, overseeing execution, and reporting back results.
A Digital / CRM & PR Specialist needs to have a detailed understanding of how the Digital landscape works, how consumer access / use digital media and how CRM databases work, and be able to use them strategically to deliver business value.
In most businesses the Digital / CRM & PR Specialist will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will work directly with the Digital / CRM agency on execution of programs and data analysts.
Major Responsibilities :
1. Supervising the digital agency ensuring that the service is given and the activities are implemented.
2. Supervising the PR agency ensuring that the service is given and the activities are implemented.
3. Supervising the customer service agency ensuring that all the customers receive immediate service.
4. Support in handling all inquiries and requests of customers, and resolving the problems swiftly.
5. Develop and maintain the company / brands digital assets
6. Support the brands in the development of digital campaigns, its implementation and follow up
7. Support the brands in the development of CRM campaigns, its implementation and follow up
8. Support the brands in the development of PR campaigns, its implementation and follow up
9. Support the KAM s in the development of conjoint strategies with key costumers and its follow up.
10. Engage with Central IT / Digital to be updated in the latest developments and requirements for digital / CRM strategies
11. Develop a corporate strategy to deal with complaints or inquiries.
12. Support the Interaction with the customers thru the CRM agency via fax, phone, the internet, email, or in person to address directly the customer issues.
13. Assessing the situation and determining an appropriate suitable course of action.
14. Ensuring that they follow all company protocols while dealing with customers.
15. Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company / product website.
16. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
17. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
18. Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
19. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
20. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
21. Managing the redesign of the company website.
22. Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
23. Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
24. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
25. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Requirements : Education & Experience :
Education & Experience :
JOB FAMILY :
Advertising / Promotion (Communications)
DIVISION : ANI International Nutrition
LOCATION : Costa Rica >
Costa Rica >
San Jose : Av. La Americas Sabana Norte
ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS : WORK SHIFT :
WORK SHIFT : Standard
TRAVEL : Yes, 50 % of the Time
MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE : SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES :
SIGNIFICANT WORK ACTIVITIES :
Keyboard use (greater or equal to 50% of the workday)