Do you want to be part of Industry 4.0?
If, so this is your opportunity to join The Coca-Cola Company supporting Commercial Product Supply.
In Liberia we have the most technologically advanced concentrate plant in the world.
We are looking for a Senior Accountant, has direct responsibility for actively applies analysis and interpretation tools to extract actionable financial information from complex data related to productive and administrative processes of the plant, then delivers this information to the Finance and operational area managers for further review and actions as needed.
Ensures US GAAP and Local GAAP records are appropriate and match regulation. Leads the Internal Control efforts of the plant Liberia site and coordinates with all areas in the event of external and internal audits.
Supports any required task within the scope of the plant Finance team, working closely with the Accounting Coordinator and the Finance Manager.
1. Active analysis and generation of actionable financial information
2. Follow-up and verification of general internal control activities and ownership of CSAQ process
3. Work closely with the Atlanta office to ensure timely implementation of standard practices
4. Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of RE and other financial reporting
5. RS activities for OPEX and CAPEX, reporting and follow-up
6. Help with verification of Statutory Compliance in coordination with operation units
7. Lead coordination / collaboration efforts with External / Internal Audits
8. Coordinate closely with Accounting Coordinator to ensure appropriate team workload balance
Bachelors degree in Business Administration, accounting or related
Familiar with GAAP and Local GAAP regulations
Previous experience in similar roles (5+ years)
Fluent Spanish and English
Location : Liberia, Guanacaste
Our Purpose and Growth Culture :
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference.
We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves.
We focus on four key behaviors curious, empowered, inclusive and agile and value how we work as much as what we achieve.
We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.