Appvance is the inventor, first to market, and industry leader of AI-driven autonomous testing. Every day we disrupt the software testing industry through our patented Appvance IQ (AIQ) unified test platform. We deliver automated testing to the world’s leading brands using the most advanced Machine Learning engine that can design, generate, and execute tests for sophisticated web and mobile applications with no human intervention.
This is an exciting time for Appvance as enterprises are embracing AI to radically improve testing efficacy and product quality. We just secured our Series C round of $13 million to disrupt the $120 billion antiquated software testing market and finished 2021 with over 200% growth. To facilitate our growth, we are seeking an experienced DevOps engineer to join our Engineering Team. If you have a passion for DevOps and all that it can bring, this a golden opportunity to ply your skills and take ownership of taking our infrastructure and deployment processes and systems to the next level. You will work with software engineering, QA, Sales Engineers and other members of the Appvance team in a highly collaborative environment focused on continuous improvement of internal operational systems, software reliability and delivery and smoothing the customer experience.
- Assist with complex customer installations
- Manage Cloud environment setup and deployment in AWS & Azure environments
- Ensure security of application and development processes
- Help develop scalability and performance tests of Appvance software
- Mature Configuration Management processes
- Establish an automated DevOps release management pipeline which delivers tooling for next generation application development efforts and on-going production operations
- Cultivate a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery mindset
- Troubleshoot code build and deployments, product releases, and integration issues with the CI/CD workflow
- Manage deployment and licensing of all Appvance used platforms, software and hardware
- Troubleshoot issues for Appvance employees related to platforms, software and hardware
- Cloud virtualized and physical machine/system creation, configuration, management for both customer and internal usage
- 4+ Years experience in DevOps roles with increasing responsibility.
- BS in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with GitLab required
- Experience with Slack, Microsoft 365, Atlassian, Zen Desk desirable.
- Experience with container schedules and runtimes such as Docker and Kubernetes
- AWS Certified DevOps Administrator or equivalent experience required
- Microsoft Azure Administrator certification or equivalent experience desirable
- Knowledge of NoSQL database infrastructures (Mongo Db, etc.) desired.
- Production experience with SQL databases desired.
- Experience building deployment pipelines leveraging common CI/CD tools
- Experience creating automation for database deployment, update, backup, recovery, testing and maintenance
- Experience implementing security best practices.
- Must be a fast learner, proactive, able to work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision while hitting deadlines, and having exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Passion for learning new technology and evangelizing to others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with remote international teams
Appvance is the inventor of AI-driven autonomous testing technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize the software development lifecycle. The company’s premier product, Appvance IQ™(AIQ), is the world’s first Level 5 unified test automation system. AIQ helps enterprises improve application quality, performance and security, all while transforming the efficiency and increasing the output of testing teams. Appvance is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, with additional offices in Costa Rica and India. Learn more at https://appvance.ai
Powered by JazzHR