About the Job
The Lifetime Value Co. is growing and we are looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented Product Designer to work on our multi-brand portfolio. This is a rare chance to mold the future direction of large-scale consumer web products. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience working with product teams to design interfaces that provide value to customers.
You should have a passion for taking on complex problems and designing elegant, simple solutions that delight users while moving the needle on key product metrics. We’re looking for that rare unicorn who has a killer design eye, a natural understanding of user behavior, and an ability to work collaboratively with others.
What You Will Get to Do
- Design intuitive, results driven products and thoughtful user experiences.
- Collaborate with website optimization and product experts to articulate and execute design decisions.
- Build wireframes and prototypes to demonstrate and evaluate potential designs with stakeholders.
- Help turn wireframes and mockups into finished polished designs.
- Spec final designs for developers and work with them to see your visions through, including supporting QA of design changes
- Assist team members with any tasks that require visual organization/structure.
- Conduct and analyze research
- Participate in a collaborative environment
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer or similar.
- Have a degree, certification, or equivalent work experience showing aptitude with User Experience.
- Experience creating and supporting design systems
- Portfolio of work demonstrating breadth and depth in UX and visual design. This should also include approach and process.
- Attention to detail for different states and interactions / micro interactions
- Experience creating services and applications with multiple user touch points on different platforms and devices.
- Experience with digital media, eCommerce, search, social, and other major application types and their UX patterns.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD , Zepli, Invition, etc.
- UX design expertise across multiple international markets.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills, including the ability to present design concepts clearly and persuasively to colleagues, partners, stakeholders, and especially to senior executives.
- Ability to work efficiently and demonstrate a bias for action in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- English - Proficient level
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Life Insurance
- Wellness and Fitness Subsidy
- Competitive Paid Time Off provided
- Two additional Sick Leave Days
- Day of Personal Significance
- Early dismissal before a paid company holiday
- Anniversary Appreciation Gifts and Bonuses
- Fitness and Wellness Subsidy
- Meal delivery twice a week through UberEats
- English Classes Paid for by the company
- LTV Speaks- a third language course paid for by the company
- Password Management with 1Password
- Professional development training and opportunities for professional growth - as we grow, you grow!
- If you want to WFH, you are in the right place. We have a remote-friendly culture.
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
- Custom technology setup to meet your WFH needs
- Home Utility Bonus
- Home Office Reimbursement
Why LTV Co.?
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, LTV is the place to be. LTV builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We’re a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It’s a thrilling time to join the team, as we’re expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player, and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you’re done reading this!
LTV was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, LTV has 7 consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, Ownerly, PeopleSmart, and Bumper.
Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives all people equal access to unbiased data and information. We believe that through this access people can empower and protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception, and a lack of transparency.
Powered by JazzHR