No Relocation Assistance Offered
77804 - San Jose, San Jose, Costa Rica
Job responsibilities :
1. Lead the process of definition and review of mandatory assortment of categories in conjunction with Regional Retail & Consumer Marketing.
2. Provide information and guidelines to Catman Experts, Consumer & Retail Marketing on Market trends, Categories, Price points, packaging, segments, etc.
3. Lead the recommendation of the strategy of placement of new releases and of the categories in which we participate in line with Consumer Marketing and Retail Marketing Regional.
4. Share the strategy and category knowledge of the categories to local Catman Experts and Catman Walmart Regional.
5. Development of strategic regional placement guides by Retail Environment and Category.
6. Prepare and share relevant communications of the categories (Public Relation (PR) letters, Scorecards) with the main opportunities, insights and trends.
These should be shared with the Catman team in the region.
7. Perform periodic reviews of the performance of the categories at the retail environment level, in coordination with the Retail Environment Managers & Marketing in search of opportunities for Colgate in the categories.
8. Develop selling stories showing the performance of the category based on the strategies implemented and define next steps to increase the value.
9. Prepare relevant information according to business needs (Mid Year, Budget, Commercial Meeting, etc)
Desirable Master in Business Administration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.