Our software engineers at Fiserv bring an open and creative mindset to a global team developing mobile applications, user interfaces and much more to deliver industry-leading financial services technologies to our clients.
Our talented technology team members solve challenging problems quickly and with quality. We're seeking individuals who can create frameworks, leverage developer tools, and mentor and guide other members of the team.
Collaboration is key and whether you are an expert in a legacy software system or are fluent in a variety of coding languages you're sure to find an opportunity as a software engineer that will challenge you to perform exceptionally and deliver excellence for our clients.
Every candidate has their strengths, and at Fiserv, we want to match you to a career that allows you to put your best foot forward.
Do you have the competencies outlined below? If so, you might be an excellent candidate for a Software Engineer career at Fiserv.
Requisition ID R-10221020 Date posted 04 / 30 / 2021 City Tres Rios State / Region Cartago Country Costa Rica Additional Locations Barreal de Heredia, Costa Rica
Business Description : Commercial Banking from Fiserv provides to medium to large business customers with products that align with their specific goals.
Solutions are focus on Provide Visibility and Control, Control Risk, Manage Transactions and Maximize Fees and Balances.
The Back End Developer has the following responsibilities :
Essential Job Responsibilities :
1. Participate in the entire application lifecycle, agile development teams focusing on coding and debugging
2. Write clean code to develop functional applications
3. Troubleshoot and debug applications
4. Perform UI tests to optimize performance
5. Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
6. Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
7. Gather and address technical and design requirements
8. Provide training and support to internal teams
9. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
10. Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
11. Follow emerging technologies
Required Qualifications :
Preferred Qualifications :
Travel Required : Occasionally for training first year, with time it may increase up to 15% on business need basis
Work Schedule : Regular work schedule Mon-Fri, and afterhours and weekends on business need.