Customer Operations Training Specialist
National Instruments
Lagunilla, CR, CR
hace 9 días

Global Trainingteam is seeking a motivated Trainer to execute the Customer Operations Learning& Development program including new hire on-

boarding through staff-levelprofessional development.This rolewill focus on teaching both new-hires & experienced employees the range ofCustomer Operations core skills with a main support on Order Management.

  • Withineach core-skill , the successful candidate will develop training interventionsfor all levels of Customer Operations roles;
  • includes the progressive layeringon of increasingly complex ideas & concepts, knowledge & expectationscommiserate with the responsibilities of each role level.

    Sharing andcollaborating with other training responsibilities

    RESPONSIBILITIES : Successfully deliversthe range of Customer Operations training modules; success to be measured bystudent ability to apply newly taught skills to their work.

  • Creates a culture of learning ;includes creating a classroom environment that invites individual participationin oral exercises, celebrates achievement milestones, offers ample hands-
  • onpractice for the range of modules, encourages questions, promotes peer to peercoaching and that takes the time to extol excellence.

  • Based on observed or expressedlearning preferences, modulates training tactics to reach the needs of everystudent.
  • Partners with Managers, Quality& Process analysts to both execute a Change Management plan in support ofnew policies & processes, includes updating training materials, trainingdelivery & training reinforcement tools as well as to identify trendsaround which to develop recurrent training interventions.
  • Proactively identifies opportunitiesto continuously improve Customer Operations training curriculum; includesincorporating the best practice ideas of Customer Operations front lineemployees to become common practice .
  • The successful candidate will spend 70%of their time in the classroom, the remaining 30% will focus on trainingmaterial development.
  • Qualifications

    Required qualifications :

  • Advanced English skills - reading,written, and interpersonal communication skills.
  • Able to work under pressure.
  • Schedule Flexibility.
  • Proficient in MS Office Applicationsincluding Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
  • Must be able to multi-taskeffectively and prioritize goals to ensure maximum return on the resourcesutilized.
  • People oriented, able to build andmaintain great relationships.
  • Detailed oriented.
  • Must be energetic and proactive.
  • Must possess leadership skills to motivate anddrive to achieve goals.
  • Related education degree or equivalentexperience
  • SKILLS :

  • Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability toteach complex ideas.
  • Applies adult learning techniques todevelop training materials ranging from detailed work instructions, job-aides,homework / group exercise, assessments to gauge student ability to apply skillsand coaching interventions.
  • Is able to execute key changemanagement activities including raising awareness of the business impact of newprocess, engendering desire for change among users & leadership, andensuring resources are empowered to adopt change through training &reinforcement.
  • Is able to surface key messages& potential risks to adoption requiring a mitigation strategy.
  • Is able to communicate to a range ofaudiences including front line employees to executive leadership.
  • Is able to influence leadership toensure training adoption.
  • Must be self-motivated &proactive with the ability to deal with ambiguity.
  • Strong organizational, planning& project management skills.
  • Step 2
    Añadir a los favoritos
    Eliminar de mis favoritos
    Mi Correo Electrónico
    Al hacer clic en la opción "Continuar", acepto que neuvoo recolecte y procese mis datos de conformidad con lo establecido en su Política de privacidad . Tengo derecho a darme de baja o retirar mi autorización en cualquier momento.
    Formulario de postulación