WHO YOU ARE
● Knowledgeable. You are a real pro and deeply understand Salesforce and its ecosystem.
● Intellectually Curious. You are constantly learning and working to improve yourself.
● Entrepreneurial. You enjoy wearing many hats and hustling to get things done.
● Problem Solver. You are a critical thinker who brings solutions not problems to the table.
● Hard Working. You aren’t afraid of a tough deadline.
● Scrappy & Fast. You like finding creative ways to quickly move projects forward.
● Good Communicator. You easily explain complex technical issues to a non-technical audience.
● Team Player. You put team success first and have a high degree of personal character.
● Accountable. You take ownership and have pride in your work.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Work closely with the Technology Team and Business Users to scope projects, gather requirements, and implement solutions.
● Perform Salesforce administration, configuration, development, and advise on best practices including with both development and advanced administration.
● Help build integrations with our core technology infrastructure.
● Work with the DevOps team to manage Salesforce deployments.
● Develop new features from design through implementation and launch.
● Improve and maintain existing applications and services.
● Evaluate technical tradeoffs of every decision and work with design on the best UI and infrastructure practices.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
● 2+ years of professional development experience in a Salesforce environment.
● Salesforce Certification is a must.
● Strong Advanced Configuration, APEX, and SQL knowledge.
● Experience with common software development tools and processes.
Powered by JazzHR