The Instructional Designer will be part of the Global Learning Design and Development team. This team creates training materials both digital and printable to cover the learning needs of Agents and Sales Teams around the Globe. On a day to day basis the Instructional Designer will design educational pieces in different formats based on their expertise and assessment to provide the best approach possible for our Stakeholders. English proficient 80-90%. Bachelors Degree minimum.
The instructional designer will be responsible for:
• Creating engaging training materials for Agents
• Developing concepts based on training needs
• Design visuals for training materials
• Adapt abstract ideas into tangible learning solutions
• Applying our client Branding into everyday designs
• Review training materials in terms of content quality, structure grammar and spelling
• Managing on workload based on team’s SLA’s
The Instructional Designer has:
• Proficiency in Visual Design
• Knowledge of Video Creation and Animation
• Application of Project Management skills
• Close attention to details.
• The ability to work with tight deadlines
• Great communications skills: verbal, written and visual.
• Creative skills
• Knowledge of latest learning methods and adult learning techniques.
• Knowledge of project management skills
• Sense of responsibility and commitment to deadlines
• Good knowledge of corporate branding and how to apply it.
• Microsoft Office
• 5+ yrs experience in Adobe Creative Cloud
o After Effects
o Acrobat Pro
• 5+ yrs experience in Articulate Rise
• 5+ yrs experience in Storyline
Preferred skills: Video creation and animation. Other languages speaking in general