Responsible for forecasting scheduled maintenance events, establishment and collection of fleet production metric. Execute scheduled maintenance plans data collection and analysis reflecting fleet availability and reliability.
Schedule, prioritize and assign daily shop maintenance activities under the direction of the Production Control Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assign aircraft maintenance jobs, work priorities and establish start / stop times. - Coordinate with the Logistics regarding parts, requirements
Manage the controlled exchange program and coordinate with operations on the daily flying schedule.
Prepare the master Preventive Maintenance schedule of recurring preventive maintenance.
Create each days work orders, distribute work orders to the workshops and support function, compile work order records and create reports for review, trend analysis and presentation at meetings.
Ensure compliance with customer specifications, quality standards, and government regulations.
Oversee maintenance, repair, and operation of all assigned systems and supporting infrastructure if assigned.
Track project compliance with operations policies and procedures, identify issues, and recommend solutions.
Provide management guidance and control for efficient utilization of assigned personnel
Must be able to obtain and maintain a government issued security clearance.
Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED.
A.A. / A.S or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Current FAA issued mechanic certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant ratings.
Skills & Experience Required
Knowledge of Army manual 95 1, DA / DoS PAM 738 750 / 751 and Air Force Technical orders
Knowledgeable of Department of State or Department of Defense maintenance planning and programming maintenance sections of the certificate holders General Maintenance Manual and the Operations Specifications.
Minimum three (3) years experience on fleet types relevant to the assigned program.
Good working knowledge and understanding of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Access, Excel, Powerpoint) and computerized maintenance tracking programs necessary to perform job functions.
Must be capable of multitasking.
Minimum ten (10) years maintenance experience.
Minimum five (5) years experience on company fleet types.
Minimum one (1) military tour.
Production Control in a medium to large MRO or civil airline controlling multiple fixed and rotor wing aircraft.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Focus on Results - Able to plan and organize work to achieve goals; achieves targeted results with minimal supervision;
is accountable for own actions.
2. Communications - Possess excellent verbal & written communications skills; Provides timely, well organized verbal & written information that is audience appropriate;
listens attentively to others and retains / processes information.
3. Teamwork - Builds alliances, partnerships & collaboration with others including those different from him / her; deals tactfully with others;
assumes helps with a variety of team roles.
4. Strategic Planning & Decision-Making - Develops strategic short & long term plans; arranges priorities, distinguishing urgent, important and unimportant in order to meet goals & deadlines;
consults & collaborates with appropriate people.
5. Initiative & Innovation - Generates new ideas personally & encourage team to do the same; stays up-to-date on technology & approaches to work;
provides creative solutions & input when faced with challenges.
6. Interpersonal Relationships - Builds effective relationships with internal & external customers; ability to work independently and coordinate work with others;
resolves conflicts in a professional manner.
7. Quality & Safety - Adheres to all safety & security policies and regulations; demonstrates quality work that is accurate, thorough & efficient.
8. Continuous Improvement - Examines personal & organizational processes, promotes opportunities for improvement; analyzes successes & failures to learn and improve.
9. Training & Development - Completes required & suggested training; shows eagerness and capacity to learn; receptive to coaching & feedback.
10. Integrity - Committed to passionately and consistently promoting a professional culture that is trustworthy, honest, socially responsible, and where differences are respected and valued.
11. Performance Management - Sets clear expectations & direction for staff; achieves team results consistently; coaches staff to improve;
is a positive role model
12. Expense Management - Plans budget appropriately, uses sound judgment; analyzes operation for improving expense efficiency;
demonstrates knowledge of financial process & results.
13. Leadership - Builds commitment to team, company, mission & customer through effective & frequent communications; promotes an environment of trust;
fosters a respectful, energetic & positive work culture.