JOB DESCRIPTION :
Core Job Responsibilities
Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
1. Learns to identify Manufacturing process defects (scrap, nonconforming material, customer complaints) by dispositioning non-
conforming material, assisting in identification of primary root causes and understanding corrective and preventative actions.
May be responsible for working with process owner to bound product stops and document release criteria.
2. Gains understanding of product quality plans, documents and systems by reviewing product specifications, quality specifications, and working with quality systems.
May be responsible for learning risk analyses and FMEAs
3. Learns Process Monitoring Systems by becoming familiar with systems applications and critical process steps; and through familiarization with methods used to reduce process variation.
4. Becomes familiar with Product / Process improvement efforts by understanding current quality metric data and learning the various analysis methods used to enhance sustaining product design and new product development
5. Learns Quality Tools & Training Materials by gaining knowledge of prevalent tools used and by reviewing & utilizing available training materials.
Bachelor's degree plus 2-5 years of related work experience with a basic understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Fully Bilingual English-Spanish.