Job Posting Date
Apr 30, 2018, 10 : 46 : 22 PM Job Purpose
The Proposal Manager will co-ordinate and produce the proposal (RFQ, BID, etc.) response whilst assembling a proposal team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win.
Responsibilities include introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and processes. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
3. Develop innovative ideas and alternatives to be cost competitive with Proposals.
5. Provide technical guidance and direction to Proposals team
6. Ensure that group objectives are aligned with LAM SYSS objectives.
7. Establish and align individual objectives to accomplish group objectives.
ensure strategies are developed to mitigate risk exposure and increase the probability of win
17. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
18. Demonstrate ability to influence others, from staff to senior leaders through a strong presence, thoughtful challenges, and use of sound judgment.
19. Active participation in DOA process directly and / or providing assistance to other team members, as required
20. Collaborate in X-BU proposals
21. Proactively help to develop future leaders
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it.
Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs.
Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson.
Join our team and start your journey today.