Smash is looking for talented Senior Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing engineering team.
This position in a rapidly growing security engineering company is an opportunity to take ownership of significant engineering decisions and implementation of technology that will improve the security of enterprise SaaS deployments and their customers and end-users.
Your work will have a direct and meaningful impact on securing our customers and their data - which may include your own data! These are challenging engineering problems in an exciting part of the security industry that does not yet have defined solutions. Successful candidates will have a history of strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively combined with top-notch engineering skills.
- At least 7 years of software engineering experience including object-oriented design, data structure design, and work on abstracted codebases
- Proficient with Java
- Excellent technical and non-technical communication skills
- A quality-oriented approach to building and testing applications including strong unit testing capabilities. Our engineers are expected to test their own code!
- An interest in data, security, and data security
- A knack for designing elegant solutions to complex problems requiring piecing together data from various sources
- Ability to work with and integrate external APIs
- Hands-on experience with Python 3 and Django (or willing to learn!)
- Experience with Django Rest Framework (DRF)
- Experience with Kubernetes, GKE, and Postgres
- Experience deploying and maintaining production applications in IaaS platforms
- Prior Application, Product, or Enterprise Security experience
- Experience writing integrations and/or connected apps for one or more of the following SaaS platforms:
- Microsoft365, ServiceNow, Workday, Atlassian
- Django Rest Framework
- Google Cloud Platform + Google Kubernetes Engine
Who we are?
We are agents for tech professionals in Costa Rica that help them build careers in the United States.
- We believe in long-lasting relationships with our talent. We invest time getting to know them as individuals and understanding what they are looking for as their professional next step.
- We aim to find the perfect match. As agents, we make sure to pair our talent with our US clients, not only by their technical skills but as a cultural fit. Our core competency is to find the right talent, fast.
- We purposefully move away from the “contractor” or “outsourcing” type of relationship. Our clients don’t want contractors or “just a service.” Neither does our talent.
Powered by JazzHR