The Business Analyst works with key business functions and IT teams to enable business, deliver innovative capabilities, and process improvements to support our client rapid growth & its evolving data needs. Initiatives span virtually every our client business domain including Sales, Marketing, Channel Partners, Operations, Support, M&A, and enabling new Subscription and/or SaaS Business models.
Job Role and Responsibility
• Engage with business stakeholders to understand business requirements & prepare process & data analysis, solution approach and delivery plans.
• Build relationship with stakeholders to identify areas of opportunities, process improvements and data/technology enabled innovations.
• Drives workshops, design thinking sessions to articulate problem statements, consumption use cases, ideate and recommend solutions.
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive alignment, common goals of the future state and master data strategy, plan, and approach to achieve the future state.
• Validate the Data Enrichment & attribution needs, and work with 3rd party (such as D&B) to augment attribution.
• Build data models to enhance the current ecosystem or to support building new capabilities.
• Responsible for end to end Project Delivery – from pre-initiate phase to launch/transition to steady state.
• Drive MVPs / PoCs to validate new solutions aligning with Enterprise Data Management strategy & ROI.
• Delivers MDM strategy assessments and business cases to support building MDM Roadmap.
• Drive business consumption of Master Data and attributes.
• Drive streamlining of Customer data end to end process flow.
• Document use cases for business consumption of data (including current challenges and pain-points, if any).
• Understand the as-is business process and identify areas that would impact integrity of Master data.
• Perform the data profiling to identify the trends & patterns of data issues.
• Communication & read-out to Business stakeholders, Leadership & IT teams.
• Identify data sources and data fields for Data completeness, Accuracy & Relevancy Scorecard.
•6+ Years of progressive Enterprise / Master Data Management experience.
• Excellent Written & Verbal communication skills.
• Excellent business analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work with Business stakeholders & Leadership team for prioritization in-line with Enterprise Data Strategy & ROI.
• Should have practical experience of implementing solutions in Master Data and a flair of innovation.
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of data domains like Product, Vendor, Customer, InstallBase etc. and areas like hierarchy management, customer 360, standardization practices.
• Strong understanding of delivery methodologies, data pipelines management and governance framework.
• Excellent Microsoft office skills.
• Good understanding of Sales Force, SAP MDG or Oracle-EBS.
• Extensive validation skills of the gathered data for veracity, consistency and completeness.
• Proven ability to provide guidance & make decisions requiring judgment and consideration of possible impacts.
• Ability to establish relationships across functions and drive to common goals.
• Experience with identifying improvement opportunities, defining and implementing new processes.
• Exposure towards building playbooks, SOP’s & KPI’s.
• Should have excellent knowledge on proactive data analysis in conjunction with business needs.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Intermediate SQL Skills
• Experience with Tableau, R, Phyton is beneficial
• Business Analyst Certification
•Project Management Certification