You will provide full-cycle recruiting support including the development, implementation and maintenance of employment and other recruiting and sourcing programs. Sources, identifies, pre-screens/qualifies interviews, negotiates salaries and closes candidates for variety positions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This position will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of candidates, including the selection process, screening and pre-qualifying applicants, and interviewing and conducting or coordinating reference checks. Prepares and delivers all documentation, required feedback and correspondence to applicant/candidates and recruitment leads.
- Meets assigned metrics in all staffing activities.
- Monitors hiring practices across the company to ensure all documentation, interviews and actions are consistent and comply with all legal and ethical standards.
- Responsible for effective management of the “candidate experience” throughout the recruitment process.
- Coordinates pre-employment reference.
- Sells the company, the job and the career opportunity through knowledge of the company, its culture, benefits and products.
- Works independently and within a team on special, non-recurring, and on-going projects.
The following will be considered essential for a candidate who applies for this role:
- Advanced Portuguese at least (B2+).
- Strong knowledge of tools like PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Skype and Google Drive.
- Detail Oriented.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Experience or knowledge of KPI and SLA.
- Recruitment experience is a plus.
- Experience with recruitment tools like Elempleo.com, COMPUTRABAJO or Linkedin.
- Customer Service (experience is a plus).
- At least being an advanced student of Business Administration, Psychology or Systems Engineering.
- 1 day of WFH.
- Life Insurance.
- Medical Insurance.
- Parking reimbursement.