Appvance is the inventor, first to market, and industry leader of AI-driven autonomous testing. Every day we disrupt the software testing industry through our patented Appvance IQ (AIQ) unified test platform. We deliver automated testing to the world’s leading brands using the most advanced Machine Learning engine that can design, generate, and execute tests for sophisticated web and mobile applications with no human intervention.
About the Role:
Appvance is seeking a customer-facing Java developer to join our Engineering team who will provide Tier 2 level support to our customers. As part of the team, you will represent the development-level expertise of the AIQ platform to prospects and customers.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced culture, possesses a sense of self-motivation and a yearning to design and implement solutions to address unique customer challenges. Someone who listens, has excellent English written and verbal communications skills in a collaborative environment will excel in the role.
What you will be doing:
- Develop a deep understanding of the AIQ platform capabilities, best practices, industry implementation trends and strategies
- Work with Services team and QA Automation Engineers to diagnose, design and recommend solutions to address customer-specific challenges
- Address technical automation challenges using Java, Web Services and DevOps automation and integrations
- Listen to customer needs and effectively communicate recommended technical solutions
- Support customers transitioning existing API and Web Services testing to AIQ
- 3+ years Java development experience
- Detailed knowledge of how Web- and/or Mobile-based apps are designed, developed, tested, and deployed
- Expert usage of Windows, Mac and Unix operating systems
- Advanced proficiency working with terminal / command line, pipelines, version control and build management
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-facing experience online and/or onsite
- Track record of strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Automated Testing experience
- Testing Methodologies, SDLC, Agile, DevOps knowledge
- Experience with: Java, Appium, Selenium, Web Services, Postman, Python, SQL, NoSQL, Bash, Ant, Maven, Git, AWS, Azure, Jenkins, Java, Junit
- Passion for learning new technologies
This is a hybrid role.
Appvance is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR