focuses on mentoring and coordination.
1. Supervise the productive chain of concentrate and beverage to beverage manufactures according to the Quality corporative requirements (Quality Imperative), Productivity, Safety and Environment, Great Team Job Experience and legal requirements.
2. Supervise all the productive process, assuring production program fulfillment, according to the quality standards, quantities and established deadlines.
3. Promote improvements in manufacturing processes, aiming at preparing to attend the demands and fluctuations in the production plan.
4. Implement control and methods using the Quality tools and techniques to assure the Sustainability in the manufacture area in order to achieve the targets established.
5. Guide, train and develop the production team, aiming at reaching the increasing levels of productivity and quality.
6. Assure that the Production Performance objectives will be achieved, supervising effectively the human capital and manufacturing resources.
7. Monitor the production process to attend the requirements of corporative quality systems, and implement corrective actions when deviations are identified.
8. Lead the implementation of modernization and optimization projects in processes at the manufacture area.
9. Supervise the production orders, by doing the follow up to assure the appropriated actions were completed assuring the delivery in the established time according to the production program and requirements of GMP and HACCP, as well as the security and environment.
10. Assure that the production will be leaded according to the Manufacture good practices GMP and HACCP, as well as attending all the local and corporate requirements of Quality, Environment and Security.
11. Indicate the needs of technical training and development to Production employees.
12. Implement Operational Excellence in the production areas.
13. Provide technical support to other plants in CPS through the assessments and support required.
14. Supervise all the aspects related to Food Safety.
Bachelors degree in Production Engineer or related
Previous experience in Manufacturing roles .
Fluent Spanish and English
Our Growth Culture :
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth.
Our Growth Behaviors, as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo.
Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking what if? pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen . True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes.
Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures).
Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other.
Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.