The Workforce Analyst’s primary responsibility is to ensure daily service levels in all Operational Units by working closely with local leadership. Ensure the most effective use of its workforce against key performance metrics.
General Job Responsibilities
· Correct matching of production volume with planned capacities ensuring:
o that all required agent skills (e.g. languages, know-how) are available
o that service levels defined by the client are reached (not missed nor surpassed)
o while reaching internal profitability targets.
o transparency regarding existing capacities are provided
o Information regarding absences are provided, this also includes scheduling of all pull outs (e.g. training, meeting, coaching, holydays)
o Transparent comparison of available with needed capacities
· Identifying and mitigating emerging risks and assisting in potential plans for service level recovery.
· Re/un-blending and skill modification of individual associates, as well as alerting individual team leadership of outliers in auxing and other variances.
· Coordinating site staffing needs, including the reporting and analysis of site head count numbers, coordinating trainings or any offline activities, placement of new hire associates, and team shift bid processes.
· Developing/maintaining a series of workforce related trackers that drive day to day site-wide production efficiency (Voluntary Time Off, Absences, Open Phone Shifts, Overtime), and driving efficiency and increase production and quality.
· Make adjustments to call volume proactively based on forecasted volume, and real time adjustments based on actual call volume.
· Reporting of Service Level KPIs are under this position’s responsibility.
· With the support of daily, weekly, monthly or yearly forecasts the type of transactions, volumes; service levels, utilization etc. calculate the required capacity (workforce). Forecasts are either provided by the client or calculated with own historical data and agreed with the client.
· Follow bottlenecks to be recognized in time and a balancing of capacities or, respectively, an adjustment of capacities is carried out.
· Provision of timely, accurate and relevant reporting to support business processes with a view to review, prioritise, streamline and automate existing operational reporting ensuring the reports that are produced provide high value with minimal manual effort.
· Perform other functions related to the position.
• Industrial Engineering or related degree (Advanced student can be consider)
• 2-3 years’ experience in WFM. Relevant industry experience.
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Experience in Workforce Managment tools (IEX, ICC, Verint)
• Excel Knowledge Advantage.
• Understanding methods of bill collection, for example, spoken minute -paid minute, staffing per case, Staffing with CAP.
• English level B2+/C1