Recruiter - Costa Rica
What We Need
Kareo is looking for an energetic, people focused Recruiter who is passionate about aligning recruiting strategies with our company culture to ensure we attract and retain our people. You are an individual who excels at building relationships, identifying and assessing, and are able to bring top talent to Kareo. You have a proven track record of identifying talent across multiple disciplines. You educate and influence to attract candidates to the Kareo experience and culture.
Your Area of Focus
- Drive the complete recruiting function, including research, sourcing, networking, behavioral based interviewing and closing for our Customer Success and other corporate teams
- Partner and maintain positive relationships with hiring team by suggesting changes to the hiring process and ensuring hiring team is well trained on identifying top talent
- Source and identify active and passive candidates
- Ensure high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities
- Design and lead events to attract talent and drive employee brand in all areas of focus
- Stay current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques to be competitive and attract top talent
- Negotiate and close offers by aligning candidate wants with the needs of our business
- Work closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Advise managers on and develop an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning strategy to reach hiring targets
- Ensure high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People Systems
Your Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of full-lifecycle recruiting experience; demonstrate experience recruiting for several different departments, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Deep understanding of Costa Rican market
- A strong customer focus with the quick ability to build value-based relationships and establish trust with leaders, hiring managers, colleagues, and candidates
- Experience developing and executing sourcing and recruitment strategies
- Proven background in using innovative research and sourcing and recruitment strategies to close passive candidates
- Advanced networking capabilities including social networking and event management
- Ability to prioritize as you support multiple business units
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR