What We Need
Kareo is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work with cross-functional teams to solve real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country. If you like solving tough problems, being part of a fun team, and are tenacious, we would like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Go-to Partner for Product Development teams
- Leads the scrum teams in leveraging Agile methodologies, scrum practices, and ceremonies
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- Ensures Agile teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Effectively provides, collects, and shares data to help the team see information it needs to identify areas where they need to learn and grow and display progress toward desired outcomes
- Actively participates in the maturation process of the Agile model and methodologies within the organization
Your Professional Qualifications
- 5+ years of scrum master experience in an agile software development environment
- 5+ years coaching and enabling scrum teams
- Expertise of agile software development methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, etc.) in a software development environment.
- Knowledge for various agile frameworks and implementation of agile methodologies to multiple teams
- Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as continuous integration, build, deliver, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques
- Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to influence at all levels
- Facilitate product backlog maintenance, release and sprint planning, story writing and backlog prioritization
- Motivate and enable the delivery teams to be self-organized
- Experience using Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence).
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Willingness to provide direct and honest feedback to team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- High level of motivation, self-starter, and ability to stay focused
- Ability to work effectively in a changing and dynamic environment
- Scrum Master Certification preferred
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work, inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards. And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our customers succeed directs every action we take. We’re committed to helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive. We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We’re Better: Great teams are collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more together.
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making things better.
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR