fusionSpan is a fast-growing multinational information technology services company based in USA. fusionSpan has won numbers our awards including Best Places to Work, Inc 5000 fastest growing company in America. As a company, we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our clients provide the best experience for their members.
We are currently expanding our presence in Latin America. This job is 100% remote
This position will include developing custom applications, integrating various IT systems and working on Salesforce implementation projects.
- Research, design, implement and manage Salesforce packages,
- Identify and follow best practices for co-development environments including the use of code versioning, sharing, and management technologies and practices,
- Produce accurate, consistent comments and documentation (e.g. Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket),
- Understand and follow agile methodologies including scrum-based development and project lifecycles,
- Adherence to quality assurance protocols including manual testing, peer/self-review, creation of exhaustive test cases, and proper documentation for handoff to BA/QA,
- Confer with project managers, lead developers, and business analysts to obtain relevant project requirements and specifications,
- Maintain and enhance the required skills and expertise for best practices in current technologies (Keep up to date with changes to the platforms/technologies you are using),
- Identify areas for improvement in existing programs and subsequently develop those modifications,
- Owning tasks from start to finish - Take the initiative to see tickets to completion.
- Computer Science degree from a 4-year institution in information technology or related programs.
- Alternatively, fusionSpan will consider extensive project work in the relevant technologies in lieu of a 4-year degree.
- Experience in Salesforce development
- Lightning Development
- Salesforce DX
- Salesforce Certification is highly desirable (or will be required within 90 days of joining)
- Java experience is a plus
- Experience with relational databases is a plus
What We Offer:
- Health Insurance
- Paid PTO and holidays
- Remote work
This is a position that will allow you to grow your career in a high-growth US-based company. Needs good English communication skills. The position is 100% remote.
fusionSpan is a fast-paced, high-energy global firm with a highly motivated team. This role will experience high work demands under tight timelines requiring a flexible and adaptable approach to daily priorities. We are open to qualified candidates worldwide even though our job opportunities are posted for a specific region.
Check out our Great Place to Work Certified Badge here.
Culture of Caring
We aim to foster a culture of caring. Caring for our clients but also each other. As a company we focus on working on interesting technologies and helping our non-profit clients provide the best experience for their members. But we also want to make sure that our team experiences personal growth in their careers.
fusionSpan provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR