TE Connectivity's Continuous Improvement Teams design and implement programs and projects to improve products, services, or processes aligned with business strategies.
They coach teams; establish program performance metrics; and establish process excellence supports.
What your background should look like :
Manager I Continuous Improvement
This role will be part of the TE FSC’s Project Management Office that is responsible for building the Continuous Improvement culture within the FSC in San Jose through creating, implementing, and sustaining overall continuous improvement and lean manufacturing programs within the FSC.
This role will work closely with all levels of management within the FSC and coordinate / implement initiatives globally within the other regional FSCs in Suzhou and Krakow.
This role will report directly to PMO-Senior Finance Manager but with on-site guidance and supervision from the FSC Director in San Jose.
1. Act as single POC and change agent within the FSC.
2. Partner with FSC Management Team to identify improvement opportunities within current functional processes with emphasis on improving service quality, operational efficiency, and customer satisfaction
3. Assist with the selection, scoping and prioritization of process improvements projects based on resource and budget requirements
4. Lead functional or project teams in executing projects and provide guidance during the project
5. Perform impact analysis for process changes undertaken as requested by management
6. Manage projects or initiatives within the region or globally as assigned by PMO or FSC Management
Works closely with Automation Team in his / her region to ensure that projects identified are aligned with the prioritization and goals of the FSCs
8. Interacts and / or negotiates effectively with external / internal customers at all levels Communicate significance and impact of process changes to internal and external stakeholders and help them learn, understand, adjust and grow with the change
9. Responsible for educating and training FSC personnel on the use and practice of continuous improvement methodology and tools
10. Cascade and deploy TEOA-F requirements to all FSC personnel and ensure to achieve the required Star Level Requirements target.
Building Effective TeamsMotivating OthersManaging and Measuring WorkValues : Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, InnovationSET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers) About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future.
Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home.
With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
Learn more at and on, , and. What TE Connectivity offers : We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
Competitive Salary Package Performance-Based Bonus Plan Asociacion Solidarista Medical Insurance Dental Plan Life Insurance Additional vacation days Days off Transportation San Jose Trejos Montealegre -vicersa