Appvance is the inventor, first to market, and leader of AI-driven autonomous testing. Every day we disrupt the software testing industry through our patented Appvance IQ (AIQ) unified test platform. Appvance routinely delivers automated testing to the world’s leading brands, backed by an advanced Machine Learning engine that designs, generates, and executes tests for sophisticated web and mobile applications with no human intervention.
This is an exciting time for Appvance as enterprises are embracing AI to radically improve testing efficacy and product quality. We just secured our Series C round of $13 million to disrupt the $120 billion antiquated software testing market and finished 2021 with over 200% growth. To further accelerate, Appvance is seeking an experienced Customer Support Engineer/Trainer to join our Customer Success Team. You will be responsible for day-to-day technical interactions with our most high-visibility clients and partners. You will own requests from clients through their resolution and then verify the client’s satisfaction with the outcome. You will be partnered with a Customer Success Manager who will manage the business relationship. A major function of this role is collaborating with Development and Services teams to ensure delivery of client needs on the most timely basis. You're an excellent fit for us if you see yourself as an extension of the client’s own team, and you are highly organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, and think quickly on your feet. This is an excellent job for anybody looking for career growth opportunities in Customer Support and Training! We're a small team - there's a lot of opportunity for impact.
The ideal candidate is one who has experience with web and mobile-based technologies, is passionate about delivering customer needs, with effective written and verbal communications skills that set realistic customer expectations. Additionally, this candidate should have the ability to learn new technologies and communicate those concepts to customers with varying degrees of technical expertise. As the advocating voice of the customer, you will work closely with Success, Sales, Pre-Sales, Product, and Services teams.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics.
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process and customer success. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Be one of the main QA testers of our Appvance testing product.
- Understanding customer’s project and implementing the same scenario using the Appvance platform.
- Architect and design complex testing scripts in a short time frame.
- Documentation of new processes and keep existing documents updated.
- Should be working from customer locations when necessary.
- Fluent in English
- 4-5 years in a testing organization/ department with experience in functional, automation, and performance testing.
- Good knowledge of SDLC and a thorough understanding of various testing methodologies.
- Experience with an Automated Functional Testing tool like QTP or Rational or Selenium.
- Experience in testing UI and web applications.
- Ability to lead a call, understand the issue and try to give a workaround for the issue
- Experience in testing web services.
- Experience in manual/ automation/ performance/ acceptance/ regression testing.
- Exposure to Test automation tools like Sahi, Selenium, JMeter, SoapUI, etc.
- Ability to analyze application logs.
- Experience in reporting bugs, preparing test reports, tracking bugs to closure.
- Good understanding of all phases of software testing and quality control.
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities
- Be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Detailed knowledge of how Web- and Mobile-based apps are designed, developed, tested, and deployed
- Detailed knowledge of the underlying Web- and Mobile-based architectures
- Detailed knowledge of test automation
- Understanding of Machine Learning and AI-concepts
- At least 2+ years of Customer Support experience
Appvance is the inventor of AI-driven autonomous testing technology and is leading the charge to revolutionize the software development lifecycle. The company’s premier product, Appvance IQ™(AIQ), is the world’s first Level 5 unified test automation system. AIQ helps enterprises improve application quality, performance, and security, all while transforming efficiency and increasing the output of testing teams. Appvance is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, with additional offices in Costa Rica and India. Learn more at https://appvance.ai
Powered by JazzHR